If you are of the active type and wish to do a little more than just sunbathe and swim, the Sibenik and Split area offers several activities.
A few examples:
- Walking just 200 m in Northern direction, you can play a game of snooker at the local bar
- Walking 200 m in the other direction, you can rent a small boat or a surfboard
- A small boat leaves for Krapanj, the small island opposite our house, from the harbor of Brodarica, 500 m to the south of our house. In Krapanj, you can walk around the island in about an hour or visit the small sponge museum. You will also find a couple of restaurants. Remember to check, when the last boats returns to Brodarica!
- Also from Krapanj, you can go on diving tours. Contact http://spongiola.com/en/diving/, the small hotel on Krapanj, if you are interested
- Solaris, a holiday resort just 3 km north of Brodarica, offers a variety of activities such as a waterworld (excellent if you bring small children), minigolf, watersports and sailing trips. See more at www.solarishotelsresort.com. If you need a relaxing moment in between your active hours, Solaris also offers spa and wellness treatments. See more at their website.